Saved Networks on BB10

Home Forums Questions and Answers Saved Networks on BB10

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kiddo2050 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kiddo2050
    Participant

Anyone else having the problem that saved networks are being lost? This is not a small issue becuase it could end up costing money if you don’t know that suddenly you are not connecting to wifi. WIth LTE it isn’t easy to tell.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Works beautifully for me. I have not had any saved networks disappear.  I did have that happen once on the PlayBook but that was many OS versions ago. I think it was caused by them syncing with my phone over bridge

jforce
    Participant

I haven’t had any issues either. I wonder what’s going on?

Steve

I have 5 saved and it connects each time I walk into the different places. So far anyway

kiddo2050
    Participant

test

kiddo2050
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback. I am hoping this was because of the spontaneous reboots under the ATT OS, and hoping all will be good now with the updates.

kiddo2050
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback. I am hoping this was happening because of the spontaneous reboots under the old ATT OS I did the update yesterday and I’m hoping all is good now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC