Forgot your password?

RIM Holding First Ever Free BlackBerry Developers Webinar!

Home Forums BlackBerry News RIM Holding First Ever Free BlackBerry Developers Webinar!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

dev_webinar I am really liking RIM’s new momentum in opening up to their developer community. To further this effort they have announced their first ever developer webinar on September 10th, 2009 from 2pm until 3pm (EST). The nice part is that the webinar is not limited to Alliance members only.

The focus of the webinar will be web development for the BlackBerry platform. This will cover features of the plug-in for Eclipse and the plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio, and how you can use these toolkits to preview, debug and optimize your BlackBerry web applications. They will also be answering questions at the end of the free webinar.

Personally I am still using Dreamweaver to develop for the BlackBerry browser and am curious to see what the fuss is about these two new plug-ins. This should hopefully be the first webinar of many leading up to and after the BlackBerry developers forum. Here is to hoping they will be explaining their purchase of Torch Mobile and their WebKit developers during the webinar!

You can read more about it at this page and register free at this link.

RIM Holding First Ever Free BlackBerry Developers Webinar!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Can someone please tell me what time is the webinar in Asia – Kuala Lumpur Time?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

This always helps

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Due to daylight savings right now in the US you are exactly 12 hours ahead of us so 2pm ET is 2AM the following day in Malaysia so 2AM on friday sep 11th

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Okay. Thanks. Oh man. There goes my sleep.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC