Forgot your password?

Receiving e mails twice

Home Forums Questions and Answers Receiving e mails twice

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We moved to a new e mail host and I have 2 problems that I hope that you can help me with:

1) when someone sends me an e mail, I get it on my Blackberry as well as on my Outlook e mail which forwards it to my Blakcberry (i.e. I get it twice on my Blackberry)

2) emails that I send from my Blackberry are no longer listed as sent from my Blackberry in Outlook. with our previous provider, they were (and we were not on an enterprise server). do you have any suggestions?

Ronen Halevy

Hi Craig,

It seems like you are having issues with your carriers BIS setup. What carrier are you on? You are better off trying to remove your email setup and adding it again. It also sounds like you have Auto BCC setup so you get your emails twice…

Ronen Halevy

Did you figure it out Craig?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC