Quite a Few Android Apps Work on the Z10

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Quite a Few Android Apps Work on the Z10

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Luis Merlos

So far I've been able to test out quite a few android app ports to BB Z10.

This are some of the apps I've been able to use:

SugarSync

Words Free

Google Voice

Poynt

Speed Test

Google Maps/Navigation

Zedge

gReader Pro

Hootsuite

Pandora

One of the sites you can use AndroidDrawer to download APK files and conver to .Bar files using thishttp://apk2bar.unker.net/ website easily. To load to z10 or PlayBook use DDPB

Ofutur
    Participant

Some of them only half work. Google Maps is the typical example. It shows us how good it would be on BB10, but it's a hassle to use due to broken features.

ShvartzBerry
    Participant

Is the process the same as sideloading on the PlayBook? I use BBH Tools for that. Or is there a different process for sideloading on the Z10?

DanielH
    Participant

Good to hear Luis…can't wait for the US carriers get off their high horses so I can try out the BB10 too.

Luis Merlos

Yes unfortunately they don't work completely because they can't access certain parts of the OS. But for the most part some are definitely functional

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC