Forgot your password?

Problem while launching playlist in OS 5.0

Home Forums Questions and Answers Problem while launching playlist in OS 5.0

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ShvartzBerry
    Participant

I have a Verizon Curve 8330 which I upgraded to OS 5.0. Ever since then I have a problem when I go into my Music and try to play anything. I get the following error: "Problem while launching playlist. Please try again." If I go through "Files" I am able to find the files and play them so it's not like it's corrupt. I've seen this pop up with my ringtones as well. Somehow, though, it is only if I go through All Ringtones. When I go through My Ringtones, it's all fine and good. Anyone else seen this? Any solutions?

Thanks.

Luis Merlos

That was an error on early OS builds for the 8900 as well so it seems that is an OS problem and I found it annoying so ended up downgrading to it, Theres really not a good fix is something that the RIM needs to fix for future builds.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC