Forgot your password?

Premium Windows Mobile 7 Theme from MBCustomz

Home Forums BlackBerry News Premium Windows Mobile 7 Theme from MBCustomz

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

This theme looks fantastic, but I’m reluctant to pull the trigger because none of the screenshots clearly show how the notification icons will look, or even if they work at all. I’ve been burned too many times with themes that don’t properly show the notification area. Has anyone gotten this for their Bold yet, and determined if it shows unread counts of message, Facebook, voicemail, missed calls, etc?

Vicky Pazienza
    Participant

WinMo7 Display

Though he took a little break from theme designing, Greg over at MBCustomz seems to be back in full swing with his latest release Windows Mobile 7. A mixture of rich blue graphics and colorful icons, Windows Mobile’s home screen has a hidden dock (amount of icons varies between device) and an all around fresh feel. The bold version I tested ran like a pro…the only thing I noticed is that the message alerts on my BlackBerry Messenger icon were getting a little cut off but other than that, everything worked great. Windows Mobile 7 costs $6.99 and is available for 8900, 9000, 9500 & 9630 BlackBerry devices at Themes4BB.Com.
    Premium Windows Mobile 7 Theme from MBCustomz

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

To answer your question, go to the link provided in the review. In the description field, you will see a screen shot of the indicator icon, web browser icons and message list icons. You can also click on the “image gallery” button to view additional screen shots. In addition, Vicky notified me of the issue with the BB Messenger indicator being partially cut off and it has been rectified.

MBCustomz Themes stands behinds its work 110%. If you encounter any problems, send and email and we will correct it in a timely manner. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the reply, it’s appreciated. I did look at every one of your screenshots — it wasn’t entirely clear exactly what the “web browser icons” are, and I only saw a single screenshot that indicated any kind of quantity value (next to the new message icon.) I’ve had bad luck in the past with custom themes’ ability to properly and clearly display multiple “new stuff” indicators simultaneously, so I was hoping for a better shot … or at least some sort of explanation what is meant by the “web browser” icons — that looks like “new stuff” indicators, but without any numerical values, right?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

When ever you receive a new message or 10 new messages, there will be a numerical value displayed next to the given indicator. The “web browser icons” are the icons that show on the message list when you get a “push” email or when you are browser the mobile internet and you access your blackberry web home screen. My apologies for your bad luck with previous themes from other designers. If there is any thing we can do to change your luck, just let us know.

RaptorMD
    Participant

Do you plan to offer your themes at MobiHand.com? I find it much easietr to manage my apps and themes especially if I need to redownload them. Themes4BB is a great sit bt you ae restr.

Thanks

BlckBrryMD

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I am actually in the process of setting up a mobihand acct. Just have to wait on a few verifications and then you will be able to find my themes there also.

RaptorMD
    Participant

That is great news. MobiHand is a great site to purchase apps and themes and they certainly seem to be more pro-developer than say Handango. Plus their store is the affiliate store for so many sites like Crackberry.com, BerryReview.com, BlackBerryOS.com and many other sites which gives developers a great deal of exposure.

NobleRodhos

Speaking of customer service at MBCustomz… say for instance I purchase the Bold version of one of your themes but update to the Tour… will I have to repurchase the theme or will I be able to get a Tour copy as well???

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

gracias

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Is it possible to update the Windows Mobile 7 theme to have more than 2 calendar entries shown. I can only see 2 calendar events on the theme. Maybe you can upgrade to show like 5 or 6 events since there is some room available. Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC