Forgot your password?

Premium Orbital Theme from AHaz Designs

Home Forums BlackBerry News Premium Orbital Theme from AHaz Designs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vicky Pazienza
    Participant

screenshot_2

I just got through downloading and playing with this theme by AHaz Designs called, Orbital. I really like the crisp graphics of this theme as well as the way the circular icon bar at the bottom slides through to another set of icons when you click on the BlackBerry application icon at the bottom center. The icons themselves did not scroll for me as the video indicates but that could be a 5.0 issue as someone else I know running 4.6 said the feature was indeed there. That aside, this is a very nice theme that comes in a variety of vibrant colors for a large selection of BlackBerry devices, both with a weather icon slot and without. Orbital only costs $3.99 in our Berryreview Store where you can also find more screenshots and video links.
    Premium Orbital Theme from AHaz Designs

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Hey Vicky, appreciate the write up! Just wanted to check and see which version you had actually downloaded (noticed it when you used the coupon but didnt know who had used it lol) it is on sale right now for only $0.99 until sunday. Thanks again!

Alex,

AHazDesigns

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC