Premium Orbital Theme from AHaz Designs

screenshot_2

I just got through downloading and playing with this theme by AHaz Designs called, Orbital. I really like the crisp graphics of this theme as well as the way the circular icon bar at the bottom slides through to another set of icons when you click on the BlackBerry application icon at the bottom center. The icons themselves did not scroll for me as the video indicates but that could be a 5.0 issue as someone else I know running 4.6 said the feature was indeed there. That aside, this is a very nice theme that comes in a variety of vibrant colors for a large selection of BlackBerry devices, both with a weather icon slot and without. Orbital only costs $3.99 in our Berryreview Store where you can also find more screenshots and video links.

2 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. Hey Vicky, appreciate the write up! Just wanted to check and see which version you had actually downloaded (noticed it when you used the coupon but didnt know who had used it lol) it is on sale right now for only $0.99 until sunday. Thanks again!

Alex,
    AHazDesigns

2. Great theme only one draw back on any SMS or bbm text field you can’t see the auto spell box of word selections as the font and background are the same on my storm-hopefully this is changed because this is my favorite theme-but I don’t use it for this reason 🙁

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC