Forgot your password?

Premium iBerry Theme for the BlackBerry Storm

Home Forums BlackBerry News Premium iBerry Theme for the BlackBerry Storm

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vicky Pazienza
    Participant

thumbnail

iberrystormdisplayI’m seeing lots of theme submissions for the Storm come in lately. Unfortunately, since I don’t have the Storm I can’t test these themes out for you however, iBerry theme was created by MBCustomz and his themes generally work very well.

I hear it asked many times why people who have a BlackBerry would want an ‘iPhone’ style theme (ie, why make your BlackBerry look like an iPhone?) but I always answer, ‘people like what they like’ so for those of you who like the look of the iPhone on your BlackBerry Storm…this may be a good theme for you.

Featuring the iPhone’s familiar looking black backround with large, colorful rounded corner icons…iBerry is, according to the description, “…a completely custom theme made with many custom icons and features. Meaning it’s not just another glorified wallpaper with a i few iPhone icons. We tried to stay as close to the look and feel of the iPhone as humanly possible without mimicking all the other iPhone themes. The home screen and icon screen wallpapers where left blank to show off the sharp detail of the custom icons, so you can add any wallpaper that’s to your liking.

iBerry costs $6.99 and can be purchased at the Themes4BB Store. For more screen shots, check out their gallery which via the store link.
    Premium iBerry Theme for the BlackBerry Storm

Return to the Mobile Edition.

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

way cool

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

nine

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

way cool app

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC