Forgot your password?

Poll: What theme are you currently using?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Poll: What theme are you currently using?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

Currently using MiniPB by RJ Design on my 9700

http://store.berryreview.com/product.asp?id=150395&n=Mini PB[/url]

and my other favorite, a very wallpaper friendly theme, Widescreen HD 9700 by Motek Mobile

http://www.bbnation.com/175897.180803[/url]

Barry
    Participant

I’ve purchased slate from bbt but I always stick with the stock theme. I’ve found most themes have something I don’t like.

The new feature in 6.1 to change the homescreen panes should make the stock even better.

I think rim should release more stock themes in different colour themes.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

barrist said:

I’ve purchased slate from bbt but I always stick with the stock theme. I’ve found most themes have something I don’t like.

The new feature in 6.1 to change the homescreen panes should make the stock even better.

I think rim should release more stock themes in different colour themes.

I couldn’t stand the stock theme on OS6, one of the reasons I went back to OS5

DanielH
    Participant

^ Playbook theme is where its at…so slick

Barry
    Participant

It looks good in screenshots but isn’t it kind of odd that each “card” in the UI is just a picture of the program, and not the actual real time running of that? I.E. it’d be nice if it was capable of actually showing whats in your calendar on the Calendar card. I know thats impossible for a theme, but that’s why I stick to the stock. I find alot of themes try to do too much and make it very slick, but in the end you can feel that it’s not an authentic theme.

i agree, OS6 on a non-touch isn’t very intuitive.. whenever i use my old 9700, i always want to touch the icons instead of using the trackpad.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

barrist said:

i agree, OS6 on a non-touch isn’t very intuitive.. whenever i use my old 9700, i always want to touch the icons instead of using the trackpad.

I’ve only tried OS6 on a Torch once or twice. Seems like AT&T is the only place that has working demos, all the non-carrier stores (walmart, bestbuy) have dumb phone versions on display.

Fubaz

Leebo 1.0.4 for OS6

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

agapeluv
    Participant

My baby boy dribbling the basket ball at his game ( which they won) is mine. N yes I took it with my BB

DanielH
    Participant

fubaz said:

Leebo 1.0.4 for OS6

Sweet theme, never heard of it till now. I might actually go to OS6 now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC