Forgot your password?

Poll: How much data do you use per month?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Poll: How much data do you use per month?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  agapeluv 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

Recently looked at my AT&T account and I’m ranging about 250mb to 800mb over the past couple months but since I’ve downloaded TuneIn radio, I’m expecting it to trend near the higher end of that range. I’m currently on an unlimited plan.

Terrence T
    Participant

My usage is about 450-560mb / month before my torch (means 2g all the way)

With torch, I’m hitting 590- 740mb / month.

Recently with tethering, I’m hitting about 800-900mb / month.

I hit 8gb-12gb on my iphone with ease, however.

Barry
    Participant

Light user here, never really go over 150mb a month. Don’t really stream anything

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yeah I am usually doing about 400=500mb but it used to be much lower before I let slacker cache stations over 3G

Terrence T
    Participant

Ronen Halevy said:

Yeah I am usually doing about 400=500mb but it used to be much lower before I let slacker cache stations over 3G

Thats rather low!!

i surf alot i suppose thats why

acwyau
    Participant

I use about 450-600mb a month, even with tethering occasionally. I have a 6GB data plan, so I don’t even come close to utilizing its full capacity. I expect that once I get a PB, my data usage will most likely double.

trutth

I really don’t use any more than maybe 150 a month. Very light. I’m still learning what counts as data and what doesn’t. Be patient with me readers

vecharo

i’m about 25-350 or so a month.

follow me on twitter @vecharo

chestr
    Participant

Since I got my torch and started using tunein and slacker I’m at around the 800mb to 1G. I have 6 GB limit so I have tons to play with

bropriest
    Participant

I have unlimited and use 500 – 1000 megs.

Having Music on my media card actually helps, because other wise I am listening to Pandora or Slacker or of coarse Rhapsody

Barry
    Participant

Once I’m off my contract, I’m going to one of the newer carriers in Canada that has unlimited data plans that aren’t extremely expensive. Then I’ll probably do more streaming, etc.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

kennyw38

How do you find how much data you use?

Barry
    Participant

kennyw38 said:

How do you find how much data you use?

My carrier has an app that you can download which can show your data usage. Not sure if its the norm everywhere, but I think most allow you to see your data usage when you log into your account on their website too.

Plus, I get the monthly data usage in my statement.

DanielH
    Participant

barrist said:

My carrier has an app that you can download which can show your data usage. Not sure if its the norm everywhere, but I think most allow you to see your data usage when you log into your account on their website too.

Plus, I get the monthly data usage in my statement.

Yeah, it should be on your monthly statement or online account.

Fubaz

MDA tells me I use around a gig

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC