Forgot your password?

POCKECTINFORMANT

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion POCKECTINFORMANT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Buff 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ctu24
    Participant

Hi all!

not sure if you can advise or help?

I use an app called pockect informant (blackerry apps – calender,contacts sync with outlook etc..)

the problem i am having the app will not sync via my desktop manager…..I always get a message saying "could not find pocket informant please resync and try again"

i have done uninstall and reinstall…. Does any use this application? can you advise??

Thanks in advance;

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Hi CTU

I have never used Pocket Informant myself but has it ever worked or are you having trouble setting it up the first time? Personally I think it might be security settings on the device that are blocking it or maybe the app needs to be running during the sync?

ctu24
    Participant

Good comments around the security on the device, how do I alter this?

It has worked twice.

artiesberry
    Participant

Do you have PI installed in your PC?

Buff
    Participant

You are not the only one experiencing this problem. I have yet to find a solution. See this link, http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=15751, for a discussion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC