Forgot your password?

Pleex – Free Service Lets You Backup Your Contacts

Home Forums BlackBerry News Pleex – Free Service Lets You Backup Your Contacts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Pleex I have never heard of this service before until Wojitas mentioned it to me. It looks like a new BlackBerry application that makes a backup of your contacts on their servers and lets you share content with services like YouTube, Facebook, and more.

They have a free and premium account option but I cannot really recommend the premium account except for one feature. It lets you restore all of your contacts back to your BlackBerry more than once a year. I guess this is targeted at Europe due to the prices only being in Euros but it is definitely worth a look if you want a free solution for backups… Though you could always use Google Sync…

Personally I think that if you are willing to pay you would be better served with a hosted BES solution or SmrtGuard at the very least.

Check it out at http://www.pleex.com and let me know what you think. You need to register on their site from your PC/Mac first before you can download the app.

Pleex – Free Service Lets You Backup Your Contacts

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I recently came to the conclusion that there is no really good online contact manger, so I started thinking about what it would look like and this is what I came up with…

http://davereinhardt.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/how-hard-can-contact-management-be/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC