PlayBook podcast app not working. Any tips anyone?

Home Forums BlackBerry PlayBook PlayBook podcast app not working. Any tips anyone?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PB Forever 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brighton
    Participant

Hey guys,

Has anyone been having trouble with their PlayBook podcast app? I'm not sure exactly what happened but this has been going on for some months now. When I launch the app all I get is a loading screen that's green. Thought I reach out to see if anyone else is having the same problem. It seems only some users are having this issue too.

PB Forever
    Participant

Did you reboot after you downloaded the update?

Brighton
    Participant

Yeah it's pretty strange. It seems to be affecting only a few people that have playbook. I have done a reset and tried everything but no go.

PB Forever
    Participant

Hmm… did you back up you PB and then do a reboot. I've had some glitches with mine that I found for some reason a back up and then a reboot seemed to have resolved. This was especially true after coming back from a trip and my PB kept having issues staying on my home network.

If all else fails you can do a security wipe and reinstall. That pretty well solves everything. Just make sure you've done a back up first.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC