September 29, 2009 at 4:20 AM #174140
About a year ago I wrote about an app that I loved called NotNow. Since than the app’s features have more or less remained static but its still a great app. Lisa let me know that there is a new app PhonePlus Callback with similar features that adds quite a bit more in terms of features. The idea is that you get a call at a bad time and instead of picking up you just click a button and send an SMS or email to the person. It will even set you a reminder to call them back. That way you can respond with a quick “In a meeting” and remember to call that person back. You can even use it just to block certain people from calling you. All in all a pretty cool app for $2.99. I will be giving it a spin for the next few days to see how it works.
September 29, 2009 at 4:20 AM #181571
- Send the caller a quick Will-Call SMS or Email
- Set yourself a callback reminder
- Use Automatic mode, where the app decides whether to send text or email or use Manual mode where you get to decide whether to send a message, if so, whether to send a text or an email or don’t send a message but just set a callback reminder
- 4 out-of-the-box messages available: Busy, On-call, Driving, Meeting which can be customized
- Optionally, decide on the fly which of these msgs to send
- Decide if you want reminders as popups or notifications or both
- Decide how frequently or if at all you want to be reminded
- SNOOZE or DISMISS reminders 1 at a time or all at once
- Disable the app if you don’t want to use it for a while
- Coming soon: Driving detection,meeting detection, Autoreply mode where phone replies on your behalf to missed calls & more
very nice softwareSeptember 29, 2009 at 6:35 AM #181572
This site is really quite good. . .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.