PhonePlus Callback – Easily Reply to Calls With SMS or Email

phoneplus About a year ago I wrote about an app that I loved called NotNow. Since than the app’s features have more or less remained static but its still a great app. Lisa let me know that there is a new app PhonePlus Callback with similar features that adds quite a bit more in terms of features. The idea is that you get a call at a bad time and instead of picking up you just click a button and send an SMS or email to the person. It will even set you a reminder to call them back. That way you can respond with a quick “In a meeting” and remember to call that person back. You can even use it just to block certain people from calling you. All in all a pretty cool app for $2.99. I will be giving it a spin for the next few days to see how it works.

Features include:

• Send the caller a quick Will-Call SMS or Email
  • Set yourself a callback reminder
  • Use Automatic mode, where the app decides whether to send text or email or use Manual mode where you get to decide whether to send a message, if so, whether to send a text or an email or don’t send a message but just set a callback reminder
  • 4 out-of-the-box messages available: Busy, On-call, Driving, Meeting which can be customized
  • Optionally, decide on the fly which of these msgs to send
  • Decide if you want reminders as popups or notifications or both
  • Decide how frequently or if at all you want to be reminded
  • SNOOZE or DISMISS reminders 1 at a time or all at once
  • Disable the app if you don’t want to use it for a while
  • Coming soon: Driving detection,meeting detection, Autoreply mode where phone replies on your behalf to missed calls & more
2 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. very nice software

2. Cool…..it’s great !!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC