Forgot your password?

PhoneLog for BlackBerry…keep track of your phone calls

Home Forums BlackBerry News PhoneLog for BlackBerry…keep track of your phone calls

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vicky Pazienza

phonelog Sometimes these teeny little apps pack the most punch. Or maybe it’s because I wasn’t  looking for anything fancy to keep track of my phone calls…and when I made them. I just wanted something easy that could tell me who I called – and when – so I could mark it down in my calendar.

With PhoneLog, it does it for me. All I had to do, once I downloaded, was to enable a few settings and voila! any calls I made after that point started showing up in my calendar. Then I could easily go into each entry to check the time the call was made, the contact and how long the call was.

calendar Now, I’m not sure what other phone log apps this particular app compares to, so perhaps we’ll find out by some of our readers in the comments section. What I do know, however, is that PhoneLog is a simple application that allows you to keep track of your phone call minutes, who you talked to, and when. It also allows you to sync your device calendar to a variety of other calendars such as MS Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.

More information can also be found at this link. PhoneLog is available for BlackBerry devices running OS 4.3 & higher with a data plan. It’s cheap at only $1.99 but it gets better as from now, until May 31st, you can get it in our store for only .99 cents. Now if that ain’t a bargain…I don’t know what it is.
    PhoneLog for BlackBerry…keep track of your phone calls

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Ronen Halevy

BlackTrack Log won’t work on the BB Tour as I found out earlier this week when I switch from the 8830 World edition. If you hear of any solutions, I’d love to know about them. Thx.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC