Forgot your password?

Pandora 1.1.1 Released – Fixes Networking Issues

Home Forums BlackBerry News Pandora 1.1.1 Released – Fixes Networking Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update and the info too…

I noticed that my Pandora would stop working a couple of times after some songs…and I’d have to change stations or hit next to move on. Hope this fixes it.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

pandora1Quite a few readers let me know about Pandora 1.1.1 being released which updates us from 1.1.0. I did not want to mention it until I knew what the changes were since it seemed like an insignificant update. Turns out I was wrong.

Version 1.1.0 has some issues with certain devices and even certain cellphone towers according to Pandora. They were causing hangs and HTTP 502 errors.

Change log:

• Fixed HTTP 502 issue (and other networking-related issues such as the "connection closed" problem on the 8350i)
    • Fixed volume going to "full" after an audio system alert (phone, email, IM) on Storm
    • For listeners who use the low end of the volume scale, the jump from 3 bars to 4 bars isn’t as jarring anymore

Pick up the update at http://www.pandora.com

Pandora 1.1.1 Released – Fixes Networking Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC