Forgot your password?

Offical Blackberry Playbook Accessories Thread

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Offical Blackberry Playbook Accessories Thread

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

If you buy a playbook.. obviously gotta pick up some accessories right?

There were some revealed at CES from RIM itself.. hopefully with the Built For Blackberry program, we’ll see third party offerings sooner rather than later

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

BBPlayBook_4.jpg

Dock is obviously crucial. The caption says it charges at double the rate, which is nice!

For a case i’d go with this binder:

BBPlayBook_3.jpg

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

Glad to see the cradle charger and the case looks really nice, sophisticated. I was just thinking how nice a cradle would be for the playbook. As we discussed in another thread, sitting at your desk and it becomes a 7″ caller ID screen but also, as a digital picture frame, have a slideshow running of all your favorite pix.

Barry
    Participant

I know there are otterbox fans out there (not me really but..):

playbook-otterbox.jpg

DanielH
    Participant

Shocking, I didn’t see that coming…Otterbox for Playbook lol

DanielH
    Participant

Shocking, I didn’t see that coming…Otterbox for Playbook lol

Terrence T
    Participant

I don’t mind getting otterbox that’s reasonably priced to protect my phone :D

DanielH
    Participant

Even if I needed that much protection, I just couldn’t. Takes too much from the amazing aesthetics of the playbook. As is, I work a desk job, the biggest hazard is probably myself (coffee spills, paper cuts), I’ll take my chances :)

Terrence T
    Participant

Well, I’m not :P

Hopefull the otterbox will let me use the dock as well, without problems :D

Barry
    Participant

I don’t really see how you could use the dock with how big the otterbox looks. How would the contacts on the Playbook touch the dock?

Terrence T
    Participant

barrist said:

I don’t really see how you could use the dock with how big the otterbox looks. How would the contacts on the Playbook touch the dock?

Yea I know. That’s why I said I was hoping.. :(

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC