No angry birds, nvm. we have angry farm!

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications No angry birds, nvm. we have angry farm!

This topic contains 47 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Terrence T
    Participant

angry-farm-blackberry-torch_0.jpg

Angry farm is a game similar to Angry Birds.

This brand new release from Smarter Apps lets you help the angry farm animals take on the evil foxes. Each of the angry animals have special properties that you can control to defeat the foxes. The angry goat flies through the air slamming into foxes and causing hay bales and wooden farm structures to explode. The angry pig bounces like a super ball of furious rubberized pork demolishing foxes and their hiding places. The angry cow flies through the air and accelerates to attacking speed when you click the trackpad or touchscreen while in flight. The angry hen splits into three angry bird projectiles when you click the trackpad or touchscreen while in the air.

Angry Farm Features Include:

* 30+ action-packed game levels

* Engaging special audio and video effects

* Supports BlackBerry® OS 4.6 devices and above

* Free upgrades to all existing customers forever

Best of all, its available for:

BlackBerry: Bold 9000, Curve 8350i, Curve 8520, Curve 8900, Curve 8930, Pearl Flip 8220, Pearl Flip 8230, 9570, Bold 9650, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Curve 8330, Curve 8350i, Curve 8530, Curve 8910, Curve 8980, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Pearl 9100 3G, Pearl 9105 3G, Storm 9500, Storm 9530/9530T, Storm2 9550/9520, Style 9670, Torch 9800, Tour 9630

Available at $4.99 at:

http://store.berryreview.com/product.asp?id=494808

jforce
    Participant

Nice find Terrence! This could be a huge hit. I like that each animal has unique ‘powers’.

BarracudaBob
    Participant

Seems a bit pricey at $5. Then again, it’s not like I’d buy it at $1 either. I’m sure somebody will be willing to pay.

jforce
    Participant

I’m guessing they’ll leave the price at $5 for a while to capitalize on all the hardcore fans and those who must have it. Then the price should go down in order to boost sales to those who aren’t willing to pay they much.

I would be very tempted to buy this if it was $0.99, but there’s not way I’ll get it at this price.

danawoyele
    Participant

WELL 5 dolls 4 me is kinda much is dere no free angry birds game for BB

DanielH
    Participant

What is Angry Birds? What is Angry Farm? :)

Steve

It definitely would be fun to try out.

jforce
    Participant

Daniel said:

What is Angry Birds? What is Angry Farm? :)

These are what we call ‘GAMES’ Daniel. They are made to pass the time and have fun. You should really try one sometime. :)

DanielH
    Participant

Jay said:

These are what we call ‘GAMES’ Daniel. They are made to pass the time and have fun. You should really try one sometime. :)

lol…I’m trying to get there…just not sure what I want though. Went through a bejeweled phase already…soduku? Have a book for that. Guess I need to just go through App World and start looking at the top games, free games, and new games….

jforce
    Participant

Daniel said:

lol…I’m trying to get there…just not sure what I want though. Went through a bejeweled phase already…soduku? Have a book for that. Guess I need to just go through App World and start looking at the top games, free games, and new games….

Baby steps Daniel-san.

DanielH
    Participant

Jay said:

Baby steps Daniel-san.

lol

Terrence T
    Participant

Daniel said:

Angry birds is one of the top and most successful games ever on iphone ipad ipod(touch) andriods, now available on PC, mac and soon, xbox, wii and ps3.

DanielH
    Participant

Terrence T said:

Angry birds is one of the top and most successful games ever on iphone ipad ipod(touch) andriods, now available on PC, mac and soon, xbox, wii and ps3.

Mainstream media reminds me enough of the iphone, as I result I give much time or effort into paying attention to what is on the iphone (or android for that matter) platform.

EDIT: I give LITTLE* time or effort

jforce
    Participant

Daniel said:

Mainstream media reminds me enough of the iphone, as I result I give much time or effort into paying attention to what is on the iphone (or android for that matter) platform.

I do not put any effort into learning what is on the iPhone. Although, now that Android apps should be coming to BB, I’m interested in what they have to offer.

DanielH
    Participant

Jay said:

I do not put any effort into learning what is on the iPhone. Although, now that Android apps should be coming to BB, I’m interested in what they have to offer.

Yeah, that was a typo on my above post. I don’t give any time or effort into what is happening in the Apple world (for the most part, I have enough exposure I can tell you exactly why I don’t like Apple, should a Apple user ask me).

I will likely start to pay some attention to the Android world though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC