Forgot your password?

New version of Wireles Sync available (OS6

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion New version of Wireles Sync available (OS6

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  citystars41 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

William Archer

I was updating an application on my Torch, using DM, today. A red star appeared next to Wireless Sync (iTunes sync over WiFi) and showed a new version

I didn’t do a screen capture but the jump was from .3 to .16 as I recall.

I didn’t find a changelog (yet).

For the people that use this… Is it useful?

It works very sporadically. I gave up and did the good old reliable drag and drop using my USB cable.

beamolite said:

I gave up and did the good old reliable drag and drop using my USB cable.

LOL. Since I don’t do iTunes, I too just drag and drop MP3’s. Works fine over BlueTooth pairing so I don’t see a need for an app to do what I can do myself, but I know there’s millions of folks tied to iTunes so RIM has to try to tap the market.

Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

Yeah it seemed to be hit or miss.. and since i have a 16gb sd card (on top of the torches internal memory), i’m able to fit most of my music on there anyway with one shot with the usb cable. it was a neat idea, but needs better implementation.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

so far i havent been able to successfully use it but its a start

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC