New ‘The Berry Electric’ Theme from Ninja Themes

Thanks to Twitter (follow me @vickypazz), my friend Ninja over at Ninja Themes has been keeping me in the loop on one of his latest theme designs, The Berry Electric. Available for the 8300/8800 (OS 4.5), 8900 & 9000. I got to play around with the Bold version and this is a very slick theme. 6 nice size, user customizable icons on the home screen with a 7th on the top right (perfect for your weather app) and a today screen that’s very easy to read over the rich, black background. That’s a winning theme in my book. A classic design that looks professional AND stylish.

screenshot_1 screenshot_2

Now, what you should know is that currently, this theme is selling for only $1.00 dollar. Yes, you heard right and in fact, you can get ANY of his themes for just $1.00 until August 15th. And he’s got some really cool themes so I’d head on over to the Berryreview Store to check it out. On a final note, Ninja is doing a very nice thing for the SPCA. He’s taking any donations people send in for his themes and donating them to the animal right’s organization. So, if you want to do something nice for our little friends AND get a slick theme in the process, this is a good way to do it. Just head over to Ninja’s site and follow instructions.

1 comment on this postSubmit your comment!