Forgot your password?

New QuickInfo Application

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion New QuickInfo Application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  harris 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This product give you the fastest way to access your system information with one click.

Everytime you want to view your system current status, just click I button on the home screen of your BlackBerry, then you can view Ram status, Flash Status, Signal strength….

Specially, the program give you the ability to view your system status in PieChart. It's so convenient to see the percent of free ram, free flash and battery status.

You can even boost your memory ( your Ram ) manual or automatically using the Settings.

For conclusion, QuickInfo is Quick Access and help your BlackBerry running Smoothly and Faster and faster.

You can Quickly boost your memory with pressing the Space button

To view Statistics, click on button Statistic or Press button S

The software is selled on mobihand:

More info visit:

I'll very grateful if the berryreview team post my software in the Home Page of Berry Review. Thanks

You was kicked out from Ipmart-forum, because they know you're trying to suck the blood of Blackberry community.

nice sharing thanks for the post,..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC