Forgot your password?

New premium Theme BerryOSX plus 20 free copies

Home Forums BlackBerry News New premium Theme BerryOSX plus 20 free copies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Edwin 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Luis Merlos

TemasBlackberry recently released a new theme called BerryOSX, with a setting similar to the apple computer OS, and the icons do make it look more like it. The background is a grey color that makes it easy for the icons to stand out. This theme combines both large icons and mini icons, were the mini icons become bigger when you focus on it. The mini icons are fix but the 4 big icons are configurable. The today icons display up to 6 events which are displayed in the middle box on the right hand side. TemasBlackberry has been pushing some really nice themes for the new devices. There are plenty of free themes on their site as well, one of them that I notice Is a halo theme which is FREE you can check that theme out by pointing your browser to this link

Compatible Device & Features:

Bold 900, Curve 8900, & Tour 9630

• Home screen:
    • - 12 mini icons fixed with big view in focus
    • - 4 icons configurable
    • - Today screen with 6 events

ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 17 19.45

ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 17 19.46

This theme is available at our store & over at for the price of $5.00 but the first 20 readers get it for free simply use the code OSXBREVIEW on our Berryreview store for the theme BerryOS. Thank you to Marian for the free themes, we love giving our readers free stuff, so enjoy this cool theme.
    New premium Theme BerryOSX plus 20 free copies

Ronen Halevy

Looks great, just got it with the promo code. thanks a lot guy’s!!

Ronen Halevy

Got my copy!! Thanks for the nice promo!

Thanks you berryreview got my copy I like it. Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC