Forgot your password?

New operating system problem

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion New operating system problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vailbear

I downloaded 5.0.0.822 and I lost my themes that did not come with my 8900. I downloaded them again and I can find them in applications but they are not under the theme tab so I can't use them in place of the standard themes from BB. Anyone have any ideas?

vailbear

Carson Hilton Palmer (born December 27, 1979) is an American professional football quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Bengals first overall in the 2003 NFL Draft. He played collegiately at the University of Southern California and won the Heisman Trophy in 2002. He has been selected to two Pro Bowls.

In the 2010 NFL Draft, the Bengals drafted 3 more pass catchers for Carson Palmer: Oklahoma tight end Jermaine Gresham in the first round, Texas wide receiver Jordan Shipley in the third round, and Kansas wide receiver Dezmon Briscoe in the sixth round. During OTA's (Organized Team Activities), Palmer asserted himself as the leader of the team by calling out Chad Ochocinco, saying that the number one receiver should be there with the team.

During the 2010 Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, Carson Hilton Palmer completed 2 out of 5 passes for 18 yards, both to wide receiver Terrell Owens. He only played two series in the entire game.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

What OS did you have before? It could be you had 4.6.1 and when you upgraded to 5.0 your themes were not compatible.

Sent1

i get an error trying to update to the new OS (5.0 whatever) for the 8900.

"An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your internet connection, or try again later."

I have tried several times, and yes, my internet is working fine. any help will be appreciated.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

You can try downloading the OS first to your device from your carriers download site at:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC