Forgot your password?

New Curves too!!

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion New Curves too!!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

citystars41
    Participant

New Curve Line

It has been a nice 24 hours for blackberry users. We first had sight of 6.1 and all of its goodies, then the protegy, Bold Dakota, and now BGR also reported new curve specs now. Doesnt seem to have much of a difference just a few things :)

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Barry
    Participant

Good for that low-mid market .. ive tried the 9300 and it seemed a bit cheap feeling to me.. that and the low res screen.. this helps that a bit with bringing the higher res.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

citystars41
    Participant

the specs are kind of surprising though…. 800 mhz for a curve?!?

Barry
    Participant

maybe that’s going to be a requirement for 6.1? but what about the torch 1?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

the raised trackpad of the 9300 really threw me off.. wonder if they’ll change it for this. . they should.

Barry
    Participant

http://www-bgr-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BlackBerry-Apollo.jpg

damn, the new curve looks hot. very sleek.. i see that as a bigseller.

DanielH
    Participant

barrist said:

http://www-bgr-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BlackBerry-Apollo.jpg

damn, the new curve looks hot. very sleek.. i see that as a bigseller.

Are those pix distorted or did they really round and stretch out the form.

DanielH
    Participant

I do like the frameless styling though, the screen has no distinctive outline at all.

citystars41
    Participant

until live pictures release, we’ll never know :(

Barry
    Participant

it does kind of look stretched out.. we’ll have to see.. funny how it sounds “Brand” on the back lol

citystars41
    Participant

ya im a little nervous that these might just be photoshopped pictures

DanielH
    Participant

Could be

citystars41
    Participant

i would be very sad if all the leaked devices were fakes :(

DanielH
    Participant

Yes, but I have faith in BGR and engadget, they’re reputable blogs.

citystars41
    Participant

ya i know, thats the only reason i have hope is because its coming from them :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC