Forgot your password?

new bbm 5.1.45

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion new bbm 5.1.45

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  citystars41 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

alexander_ekin
    Participant

What a surprise! Here’s a great way to start off the new year.  Not with an OS leak this time, but a BlackBerry Messenger leak instead!  We currently have version 5.0.1.41, but this one is 5.0.1.45, so we don’t expect to see huge changes here.  There is no change log on this one, but it looks like in this leak, group chats load faster and navigating throughout BBM is more “fluid” as well.  You guys be the judges on that but we got an OTA link below for those who would like to download it and try it.

http://dubie76.com/bbm45/bbm.jad

new leaked blackberry messenger 5.1.45 anyone have try it? any bugs on it?

grmonkey
    Participant

Doesn’t work on OS 5 :(

My bbm is gone :(

Taking out my computer to re-install my bbm

BBM > Apple's millions.
    😀

DanielH
    Participant

Yeah, it wouldn’t work on my OS5 9700 either. grmonkey, sounds like at least got the download to work for you, I could even get it to download, said the file was bad. Also, I think the above link still works but some of the other host sites have pulled the file already.

parked

This is why I won’t do “leaks.” It’s too bad that a lot of people downloaded it and found out the hard way that this leak only works for BB6 users.

acwyau
    Participant

I believe this BBM upgrade is OS6 only, so you will have to upgrade your 9700 before loading this leak. It worked fine on my Torch, but I really don’t see any big differences. I haven’t tried a group chat since I upgraded, so I can’t comment if its any faster or not. I was hoping it would speed up opening regular chats, since it seems to lag for a split second in comparison to when I was using a OS5 device, but it seems to perform the same.

Fubaz

acwyau said:

I believe this BBM upgrade is OS6 only, so you will have to upgrade your 9700 before loading this leak. It worked fine on my Torch, but I really don’t see any big differences. I haven’t tried a group chat since I upgraded, so I can’t comment if its any faster or not. I was hoping it would speed up opening regular chats, since it seems to lag for a split second in comparison to when I was using a OS5 device, but it seems to perform the same.

This is true, this version is to be used on OS6 devices only, it is very solid and they have really sped up the group chat items!

Also .424 comes with this new BBM version

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

DavidB
    Participant

parked said:

This is why I won’t do “leaks.” It’s too bad that a lot of people downloaded it and found out the hard way that this leak only works for BB6 users.

Yeah, the site where I first say this BBM leak said it was ripped out of a recent OS6 leak, so I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to work on my 5.0 devices so I didn’t bother trying.

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

Barry
    Participant

Works nicely on my 9800

thanks

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

citystars41
    Participant

there weren’t any major changes probably just something they found in an os update for 6

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC