Forgot your password?

New Archaic Theme from Elecite

Home Forums BlackBerry News New Archaic Theme from Elecite

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  c0rinne 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nada for the 8220 again I see. Ok. It looks nice.

Vicky Pazienza

ArchaicNew themes from Elecite seem to be coming out one after the next these days. Their most recent, Archaic is definitely a change from their last theme. Soft, pretty landscapes with customizable top bar home screen icons give this theme a clean, fresh element of style. I tested the Bold version of this theme, albeit quickly, and it’s definitely attractive. Although I do say that Elecite’s themes tend to be of a pretty good size so keep that in mind.

According to Peter, [Archaic] slides horizontally between four pages giving you a customizable icon dock, calendar list, message list, and media page. If youve got the BlackBerry 8350, 8500, 8900 or 9000 you will also be able to change the wallpaper. Its an ultra-clean theme that runs really quick! Available for the 8350i, 85xx, 8900 Curve, 9000 Bold, 9500 Storm & 9600 Tour.

Archaic costs $6.99 and is available at Elecite.

New Archaic Theme from Elecite

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC