Forgot your password?

NetworkAcc: A Mobile Network Speed Accelerator App???

Home Forums BlackBerry News NetworkAcc: A Mobile Network Speed Accelerator App???

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

networkacc_box_171-195 I have a bad feeling about all these kinds of apps. Back in the day I remember a friend of mine bought a memory booster app for his BlackBerry and all it did was call the regular Java garbage cleaning function that any app can do. I remember similar apps pushed back during Windows 95 that “boosted” your memory and got sued into oblivion.

The company behind MemoryUp (Mobile RAM Booster), eMobiStudio, has now released NetworkAcc which supposedly speeds up the data transferring in and out of your BlackBerry. This smells extremely fishy but I thought I would mention it to see if anybody has tried it. Offering the app for $8.99 with no free trial really makes me question the claims of the app that supposedly does:

By analyzing smartphone system and mobile network settings, NetworkAcc allows users to fine-tune key network parameters to achieve optimal network performance out of current hardware. It runs in the background and automatically accelerates mobile network speed without requiring users to understand a bunch of network jargons.

They go even farther by saying:

“By default, most mobile network connections for Smartphone and BlackBerry system are not configured to transfer data at their maximum or their most efficient speed,” said eMobiStudio CEO, Robert Lee. “Our software will analyze and optimize your mobile browser and network connection for speedy downloads, faster web-content loading, and an overall improvement on web surfing speed.”

I am definitely going to give this a spin just to see what the hell they are talking about but you never know it may just work! On the other hand for $8.99 with no free trial I doubt anybody will bother trying…

So what do you think?
    NetworkAcc: A Mobile Network Speed Accelerator App???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC