Forgot your password?

Need wireless turned OFF

Home Forums Questions and Answers Need wireless turned OFF

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DavidB 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BBstupid
    Participant

Couple of weeks ago, BB stopped syn contacts with my outlook, I had added a gmail acct about this time. Tryed a couple of fix’s that i found in another form. (going into adv options and deleting contacts for gmail acct,) So here I am:( Any help will be nice.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Ahh you probably enabled contact syncing with your Gmail account. Go to the Email Setup application and go to your Gmail account to remove the selection of contact sync with Gmail.

BBstupid
    Participant

Thx Did that(it was on) rebooted everthing, Now when i syn up. it wants to change 200+ contact info on both sides.(comp and device) I know there were only a 6 or 7 changes.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yeah it probably synced all of your contacts from Gmail to your device which are not in outlook. You may need to clean them up. Gmail adds a contact every time you email somebody a few times.

DavidB
    Participant

Man I hate Gmail doing crap like that. If I want someone to be a contact I’ll add them myself. Thank goodness they finally let us disable their stupid “conversations” and just let me see the emails as they come in. I’m smart enough to be able to sort by subject thanks.

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC