Forgot your password?

MyWeather Mobile – Another Free Weather App (USA Only)

Home Forums BlackBerry News MyWeather Mobile – Another Free Weather App (USA Only)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  spcurtis81 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Does this app show the temp & conditions on the home screen icon?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

MyWeather Mobile is a pretty popular iPhone application that is now available for BlackBerrys. The app promises personalized, interactive, feature-rich weather application that displays weather information for over 10,000 cities in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Currently the app is US only but they are promising support for international cities soon.

myweather FEATURES:

• Current Sky Condition
    • Detailed current conditions:

• Wind Chill
    • Dew Point
    • Humidity
    • Precipitation for the day
    • Wind Speed and Direction
    • Barometric pressure

• 7-day forecasts
  • Personalized City Selection
  • Over 10,000 US cities
  • Choose Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature.
  • Choose English or Metric units.
  • So far the app claims to support the Bold & 83XX Curve series devices including the 8350i and 8330. For some reason it does not support the 8900, Storm, Tour, 81XX Pearl, or 8220 You can find it at this link in the App World.

via BlackBerry Boards News Thanks Tashanna for sending this one in!

MyWeather Mobile – Another Free Weather App (USA Only)

Ronen Halevy
Keymaster

App World only?

:-p

automan69
Participant

US only? But you choose Celsius and metric?

Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

Ronen Halevy
Keymaster

I never knew that those of us living in the US weren’t allowed to use Celsius or Metric. Thanks for setting me straight. Phew… where would I be without you?

Ronen Halevy
Keymaster

The app is not free. Its $10. But there is a lite version for free.

Ronen Halevy
Keymaster

No one supports the 8220, apparently it’s a throwaberry.

(Throw away berry)

Ronen Halevy
Keymaster

I think what he was saying is that the states use standard, Most of the time we do. As for you Ian it’s time for you to get your head out of your a** and take a shower You stink!!

spcurtis81

Yeah this is poo. I’ve deleted app world as some of my apps won’t work with it installed (namely Yatca which is more important to me than App world)

www.tigerbluecreative.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC