Forgot your password?

MyCart Offers Free & Premium Shopping List App

Home Forums BlackBerry News MyCart Offers Free & Premium Shopping List App

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

noahfingway

downloaded the free version; from my point of view there isn’t anything that you can do in the free version that you cannot do in Notepad, as you need to enter every item & the price & the category & the location.

Once you check it off, it disappears, so that the next time you go shopping you would need to re-enter everything again.

you can email the list to anyone you want, but I can do that from notepad as well. If you’re telling me that the full function version acts like a real labor-saving application, then I don’t see why there’s a need to make this brain-dead version available – they’d be better served making the full version available as a trial as opposed to offering this nothing for free; this certainly wouldn’t motivate me to send them money.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

mycartI personally use the free MaraTick app but Bla1ze pointed out that there is now a new player in town called MyCart. The free version of MyCart is pretty feature full and the Pro version only costs $2.99 which is not bad. Personally I would be more inclined to pay and try it out if it had an option to sync to the web or even another device like HoneyDew.

The free version has some pretty cool features:

• Add/Edit/Delete items
    • Email/Import Lists
    • Custom Highlight Colors
    • Convenient ‘Send to Clipboard’ for emails
    • Ticked items pushed to the bottom of the list
    • "Budget Minder" get warned if you go over budget and by how much.

The pro version adds:

• Create Multiple Lists
    • Searching
    • Flag Items
    • Hide Unflagged &/or Checked items
    • Email/Import Lists *Pro Feature: Import into Existing Lists Also*
    • Suggestions (Easily add items you’ve entered before)
    • Customizable List (Ticked/Unticked) and Banner Colors

If you give it a spin let me know what you think in the comments. You can find the free version at this link and the pro version at this link.

MyCart Offers Free & Premium Shopping List App

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Hi there! Just want to share our website that will soon launch..Hope you could all visit.

The business model is quite simple. Earn as much as possible and let as much people as possible also earn by giving them cash back. Furthermore people who are not able to design webpages or work with a specific affiliate programme can do it via the price comparison website, with only one line of code.

2. we are going to sell “how to earn on the internet”. This can be done, by

* reducing the price through cash back

* give people the possibility to build up their cash maschine by inviting friends and earn money with there sales

* give social sites owners the possibility to integrate a search engine, product category or a specific product in their website and earn money through this

* give people the chance to work with affiliate programmes they were refused to work with

* earn money in internet by registering, visiting sites, filling out forms etc. And not having to spend money to get cash back

http://www.kupujeszizarabiasz.pl/

thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC