Forgot your password?

Mising mms

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ramp

Hai there,can someone help me,after install new os 5.0.461 for javelin 8900,my mms mising?

Derek Brown
    Participant

I had this problem when I upgraded my Sprint Tour to OS 5.0 (http://www.berryreview.com/forums/topic/missing-compose-sms-menu-item-in-os-50-on-tour). In my case, a simple battery pull did the trick, but if that doesn't work, I'd recommend registering on the network (Options–>Advanced Options–>Host Routing Table–>Register Now). One of these should bring the MMS option back.

Derek Brown
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Vision One IT Consulting

ramp

Already try but still mms mising

Luis Merlos

Maybe the service books are missing from it, go to options advance options service books if there missing try to resend them if not call tmobile ask for "BlackBerry support" there the only ones that know how to fix this if you talk to a normal rep they just have trouble shooting experience. If not you can try to add them manually using DM. I am on my BB right now so don't have a link to get them but can post them later.

ramp

thx friend,but please get the link,

Luis Merlos

Sorry it took me a while here is the link for the generic service books they might work

Service books

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC