Forgot your password?

MicroSD card sizes

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion MicroSD card sizes

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

Just went from an 8 to a 16 gig recently, anyone have a 32 gig? I’m loving my 16 gig, I’m almost maxing that out already as well. 3.5 or 4 gigs free but I could easily free up by taking some of my movies off.

citystars41
    Participant

i was gonna order a 32 from ebay. theyre pretty cheap

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Barry
    Participant

i’ve got a 16gb in my torch, more than i need.. have music some videos.. i think i should have bought a better brand though, it kind of stutters on video play sometimes

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

tfrankson
    Participant

I’m still on 8G for a while now and still have enough space. Just mainly pics are on mines. But I’m considering upgrading to 16G though.

Tash

Barry
    Participant

may as well, cards are so cheap these days

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

Speaking of SD cards and the arrival of mobile wifi, how about our first external SD slot blackberry? I came from Palm, my Sony Clie had an external slot, never appreciated it and then I jumped to blackberry and its a nuisance, very minor but still a nuisance.

DanielH
    Participant

citystars41 said:

i was gonna order a 32 from ebay. theyre pretty cheap

Really? I knew ebay is usually responsible for bringing prices down but guess SD cards have been quicker than I expected. Just looked on amazon and they’re already down to $80, IIRC they were right around $100 before the holidays.

citystars41
    Participant

i think i saw a 32 for $35

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

DanielH
    Participant

citystars41 said:

i think i saw a 32 for $35

wow, just $16 or so on a $16 and the 32 only first appeared fall ’10 if I recall.

Terrence T
    Participant

32gb is damn slow. Get class 8 and above.

Barry
    Participant

Terrence T said:

32gb is damn slow. Get class 8 and above.

Yea i kind of cheaped out on the speed class for mine.. it’s been okay for music so far, so i may wait until prices go down even further to upgrade

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC