Forgot your password?

Looking for the NO OVERHEAD / Lowest overhead Theme

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes Looking for the NO OVERHEAD / Lowest overhead Theme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sysut1

Hi there,

I am so tired of how long things take to do on my Curve 8330. One of the things I want to do is simplify my interface. So I am Looking for the NO OVERHEAD / Lowest overhead Theme available.

Thanks

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

The default theme is usually the one with the lowest overhead. Everything else uses the default theme and more. Every piece they replace in the default theme is more overhead… That help?

sysut1

Yes

Thanks

berryroll
    Participant

I agree with ronen. I'm a newbie also and have tried many different themes each with increasingly heavy overhead. The default theme uses least. It all boils down to your own preference and what your bb can handle

Good luck and enjoy.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yeah every theme adds more to the default theme and if the theme designer is not good the overhead really adds up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC