Forgot your password?

Lock Icon on Screen Has Left!

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Lock Icon on Screen Has Left!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andyf1326
    Participant

Hello,

My Blackberry 9550 went through an update (hate when this happens) and of course the screen Icons were all mixed up and some new ones were added. But, one of them…the LOCK icon is now gone. That was a very useful icon that I always used to lock the screen when I put this thing in my pocket or was just carrying it around sometimes.

Anyone know why the LOCK icon left and how to get it back on the screen?

Thanks!

Luis Merlos

Is some new changes RIM has made to OS 5.0 and it locks the keypad now instead of the phone and also the icon will not appear unless you set up a password.

andyf1326
    Participant

Luis,

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll try to set up a password…maybe. I can still lock the keyboard with the one button…but it was real convenient to have the Icon on the keyboard to use. Wonder why they went backwards on this one…making it less convenient for people?

Luis Merlos

not sure why but I don't like it either makes no sense.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC