Forgot your password?

Location profiler useful for those having to switch ringer on and off a lot

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Location profiler useful for those having to switch ringer on and off a lot

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Luis Merlos

This is probably not an application for everyone but a useful one for those of you who are in and out of the office and hate having to remember to turn your phone to silent or to turn it back to custom settings when you leave.

This application takes care of all that for you, The way the application works is by capturing the cell tower ID of the location your at example: office or home, etc. then you assign the application to switch to silent or custom profile depending where you are at.

I used to miss phone calls because after i left my office I always forgot to turn my cell back to custom profile from quiet mode, but this application automatically does that for you and if you have the phone holster or locked it will notify you by vibrating to let you know you need to unlock it so that it switches profile for you.

The best part is that you can set it to turn your wifi, bluetooh on/off as well so you save battery power.

To find out more check it out at our Berryreview store

It has a trial that you can download and if you want to purchase it is $5.99

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC