Forgot your password?

Link to Berryreview's Theme Database

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes Link to Berryreview's Theme Database

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Vicky Pazienza
    Participant

Berryreview reviews lots of cool and interesting free and premium themes. Most of them are added to our theme database. To access that database, follow the link below and select your appropriate device.

http://www.berryreview.com/blackberry-themes-database/

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

AnonymousPosts: 0

Thanks Vicky. I know that this will come in handy in the future. At least for me it will ;-)

Vicky Pazienza
    Participant

No problem…it's more for the newbies than the likes of you…a BB extraordinaire ;-)

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

BatraD
    Participant

thanks

DanielH
    Participant

Thanks, I know there are some other good theme websites out there but when I first became a blackberry user several years ago (I am new on the forums here), berryreview was the first site I found, pretty much use this site for everything, software, themes, news, etc.

parked

Not to mention that their staff is friendly and very professional even in the face of harsh criticism or drive-by angry comments. Their levelheadedness (and that one guy’s funny pictorials) keeps me coming back here every day.

There is this other forum site, where I’ve seen moderators acting just plain rude towards members and their behavior is reinforced by the cheering on from their fans and the lack of reprimand from administrators. Don’t get me wrong – it makes for some great entertainment, but if the people in charge have no self-control of their own, then it makes for a potential war zone in the forums.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yeah no war zone here. We don’t tolerate it. Live and let live. If you can’t live with shoot’em ;)

Terrence T
    Participant

Im sorry. After viewing it.. i feel so emo because 9800 is left out :(

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC