Forgot your password?

LaterFlag – Free App Lets You Easily Flag Email as High or Low Priority

Home Forums BlackBerry News LaterFlag – Free App Lets You Easily Flag Email as High or Low Priority

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

flagemails Fabian let me know about his latest free app release called LaterFlag. The app simply lets you flag emails as high or low priority. You just highlight the selected message and click the Menu and then Flag Mail. If you click the Menu a few times it toggles between the flags.

Now if only RIM would finish the rollout of OS 5.0 officially so we can flag emails on BES email at the very least.

You can pick up the app free at this link or OTA directly at this link.

LaterFlag – Free App Lets You Easily Flag Email as High or Low Priority

BCMike
    Participant

Anyone use this on a BES? Does it transfer the Flag to the server?

DanielH
    Participant

OS5 has this built in but RIM needs to work on the flag email feature. Being able to create an appointment is nice but I would prefer to create a task in my to-do list not an appointment in my calender. Also, you can flag as many emails as you want but since you can’t “view flagged emails” or “sort by flag status” you’ll be searching through your message box to find that flagged email. What would be really cool is if there was the option to move flagged emails to the top of your messages folder, a GTD feature.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC