Forgot your password?

JAJAH Lets You Make Free Calls Through Twitter

Home Forums BlackBerry News JAJAH Lets You Make Free Calls Through Twitter

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  c0rinne 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

c0rinne
    Participant

It’s probably counting on you adding your mobile number to your twitter account.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

jajahtwitter JAJAH let me know about their new service that lets you integrate your phone into twitter. The idea is you can make phone calls without disclosing your number to the person you are calling. The service works through Twitter so you can use BlackBerry clients like UberTwitter to connect.

The free call is initiated by sending a tweet with “@call @username” (where username is the Twitter name of the person you wish to call) and it will call both of you anywhere in the world. The calls are capped to two minutes for some reason but it is free…

I am not sure how JAJAH is going to know your number and the recipients number but maybe it performs magic? Still you might want to check it out at this link if you want to make quick calls to friends free. I am not sure how useful this will be since both you and your recipient need to be subscribed to the beta for it to work…

JAJAH Lets You Make Free Calls Through Twitter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC