Is Yahoo even relevant?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Is Yahoo even relevant?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PB Forever
    Participant

Came across this interesting news… is Yahoo still relevant? Can't believe she's stupid enough to not include Blackberries… http://business.financialpost.com/2012/09/17/marissa-mayer-just-promised-every-yahoo-employee-any-smartphone-but-blackberry/

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yeah Yahoo is seriously cutting edge :)

DanielH
    Participant

Kinda disappointing since in my opinion, yahoo mail works best on the BB when it comes to IMAP. I can delete an email from my pc and within seconds I see them deleting on my 9900 (same with read, move to folder, etc) and vice versa, if I delete something on my 9900, its in the trash folder when I go check from a pc later. With gmail and now outlook.com, server updating seems either intermittent, doesn't happen at all or just very slow. I get a lot of emails, its nice when I check yahoo and those emails are gone later on the BB.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC