Forgot your password?

Is there any Sms Manager Scheduler for blackberry bold 9700 OS 5.0 ???

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Is there any Sms Manager Scheduler for blackberry bold 9700 OS 5.0 ???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ziads 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ziads

I am wondering if theres a FREE application for blackberry bold 9700 like Sms manager? Where i can schedual a time for sms to be sent!? This option is found in all nokia fones but not blackberry! im sure theres an application for bold 9700 that works on OS 5.0 +

Simply The Best 😉

Luis Merlos

Yes there is a few but unfortunately there aren't any that are free that I can think off, here is the cheapest one http://store.berryreview.com/product.asp?id=37998&n=Future-SMS—Berry-SMS-Scheduler

If I find one that is free will let you know.

Ziads

That what i was searching for but too bad its not free!! please keep me updated if u find a free one !! too bad theres no trial for it aswell!! thanks alot

Simply The Best 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC