Forgot your password?

Is there an absolutely stock 9800 theme without tabs?

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes Is there an absolutely stock 9800 theme without tabs?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

the only thing i don’t like about the UI on my torch is the useless tabs (frequent, downloads, etc).. i know they’re not really intrusive if you don’t ever use them, but a much cleaner theme or the ability to make your own tabs IF YOU WANT woudl have been much better. I hope the playbook is able to customize this..

is there a theme out there that is basically stock without these tabs available?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Fubaz

Check out CB.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

Barry
    Participant

Yeah i’ve checked CB every once in a while, never exactly what im looking for.. maybe i need to learn theme builder myself hah

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

martinageo

I like this particular article it gives me an additional input on the information around the world. thanks a lot and keep giving with posting such information.

=============================

cheap cars

DanielH
    Participant

I downloaded OS6 for my 9700 and found the tabs to be redundant. I’m so used to using the bb button to get back to the home page and well, OS6 just didn’t stick with me. Maybe I’ll go back to it in the future but right now, I’m on OS5 with my Playbook theme!

Barry
    Participant

OS6 just looks too cramped on a 9700 screen for the tabs to be effective. It’s a bit better on the Torch with the larger screen, but I still like the simplicity of just one homescreen. I’ve always considered OS6 to be designed for a touchscreen so that’s another reason I find OS6 looks out of place on the 9700.

It’s still worth it for me to keep OS6 on my 9700 backup as I love the universal search feature. Plus, I’m one of those people that needs the latest updates on all my gadgets :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC