Forgot your password?

INPUT PLEASE… Adobe Flash news???

Home Forums BlackBerry News INPUT PLEASE… Adobe Flash news???

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

dadztoy
    Participant

Anything new on the Adobe Flash player horizen???

Luis Merlos

Not that we know off, both RIM and Adobe have been quiet for a while. Maybe once the PlayBook is launched will hear more about it

Terrence T
    Participant

yea.. i suppose the playbook is the catalyst

Barry
    Participant

The webkit browser on my torch is a definite improvement, but still seems too slow to accommodate any real flash content.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Fubaz

We wont see flash until we see a QNX device.. which we hope will be early Q3.

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

Barry
    Participant

Agreed, can’t wait for a bold 9000-sized QNX

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Terrence T
    Participant

bold 9000 is kinda big imo..

Barry
    Participant

Terrence T said:

bold 9000 is kinda big imo..

no way! and the way QNX looks on the Playbook, i think you need a screen that big (at least).

Terrence T
    Participant

Torch ftw btw :P

I was saying the thickness.. Well torch isn’t better though

Barry
    Participant

Torch is nice.. im kind of using it as a stop-gap until a true Bold QNX is released. Slider wasn’t my first choice.

DavidB
    Participant

fubaz said:

We wont see flash until we see a QNX device.. which we hope will be early Q3.

Actually, I don’t think we’ll see Flash on a BlackBerry smartphone until dual core smartphones. Could we see a dual core BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 6 with Flash? Hmmmm….

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

Barry
    Participant

DavidB said:

Actually, I don’t think we’ll see Flash on a BlackBerry smartphone until dual core smartphones. Could we see a dual core BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 6 with Flash? Hmmmm….

very interesting idea. they could release a powerful OS6 device as to not appear as if abandoning the os they just released with trumpets a few months ago. then transition in a QNX on the same hardware

Terrence T
    Participant

DavidB said:

I want a blackberry magnum with that.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC