Forgot your password?

IM+ All In One Messenger – 50% Off Today Only! $19.97

Home Forums BlackBerry News IM+ All In One Messenger – 50% Off Today Only! $19.97

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

implustwitterI know quite a few of you have been asking for a deal on IM+ since its regular selling price is very high at $39.95. Mobihand has kindly worked out a deal with Shape to offer IM+ for $19.97 for today only!

MindFawk also let me know that the latest version 8.2 added some better localization along with Twitter and speech recognition support recently.

Definitely worth picking up if you were just waiting for a better deal. You can pick up IM+ today only for 50% off at this link.

NOTE: I am not sure why it says Storm edition on the product page but I used it myself and the license worked for my Bold.

IM+ All In One Messenger – 50% Off Today Only! $19.97

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Wow, this must help alot of people !

automan69
    Participant

Sorry but I’m not willing to fork over 20 bucks for an app. Why not try parlingo. Its free all in one app. http://www.parlingo.com. You can send voice notes and pictures. I use this all the time when on FaceBook.

Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

The reason why I stopped using IM+ is, because they don’t support xmpp encryption over port 5222 (StartTLS).

I switched to beejiveIM some time ago, because they have that feature.

http://www.beejive.com/blackberry/

Personally I like it a bit more then IM+.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC