Forgot your password?

Idea Organizer

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Idea Organizer

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Jittu

* Sometimes you just have too much stuff in your mind: work, friends, books etc.., this app will help you track your ideas.

* Were humans, its absolutely normal to forget things sometimes.

* Idea Organizer is a simple yet powerful tool that lets you record your ideas and categories.

* Regardless of whether you are trying to safe-keep your clever ideas, gift reminders, school or meeting notes, Idea Organizer's beautiful and well thought out interface let you record them effortlessly.

* When you think of a good point or a thought on an issue take note of it.

* The idea organizer is designed to help you create and store your ideas in a quick access, organized and fully customizable fashion. So start building your saving your ideas today!

* By using Idea Organizer you can add unlimited Categories and Ideas.

* You can send mail ideas to your colleagues or boss or friends or your professors.

Features:

* Easy way to organize your ideas.

* You can add unlimited Categories and Ideas.

* You can send mail ideas to your colleagues or boss or friends.

* Attractive user interface & quick navigation possible.

Click here to download app

DanielH
    Participant

Looks nice, wish there were more screen shots. Are you still using this? What’s your personal experience? Thanks for sharing.

babisboi
    Participant

Looks interesting enough. I would really like to hear if you have any personal experience with the app.

jforce
    Participant

Hey Jittu. Seems like a good idea but what does this app do that the memopad, voice notes recorder and password keeper can’t? I use the memopad all the time to keep track of ideas or lists that are important to me. I can also organize me memos by adding categories. When I want to capture audio or speak my idea I can either record a voice note or use the Dragon for email app to dictate ideas in the native message application. I keep all of my usernames and passwords along with other private numbers safe by using the password keeper which is another default application in any BlackBerry OS.

@jforce1

babisboi
    Participant

Jay said:

Hey Jittu. Seems like a good idea but what does this app do that the memopad, voice notes recorder and password keeper can’t? I use the memopad all the time to keep track of ideas or lists that are important to me. I can also organize me memos by adding categories. When I want to capture audio or speak my idea I can either record a voice note or use the Dragon for email app to dictate ideas in the native message application. I keep all of my usernames and passwords along with other private numbers safe by using the password keeper which is another default application in any BlackBerry OS.

I would imagine its just a single place to do all that. I don’t use any of those apps, but I plan on starting.

DanielH
    Participant

I’m still looking for a password protected notetaker/journal that works on the desktop or internet. Evernote is an option but it just hasn’t stuck with me for some reason. Considering password protected Office files (stored in dropbox) but want a more dedicated program.

Anyone know of anything?

jforce
    Participant

dshcpa1 said:

I’m still looking for a password protected notetaker/journal that works on the desktop or internet. Evernote is an option but it just hasn’t stuck with me for some reason. Considering password protected Office files (stored in dropbox) but want a more dedicated program.

Anyone know of anything?

Google Docs? Its net based and protected by your google account password. BB support is minimal but there is a dedicated app within the google mobile app for GDocs. It would work better with the webkit browser of course. I’m sure you’re fully aware of this.

@jforce1

DanielH
    Participant

Ehh, not the biggest fan of Google Docs but thanks. Guess I’ll give it a try.

jforce
    Participant

Google docs is great! Not awesome on BB’s without webkit but its a secure way to store and collaborate on documents in real time.

@jforce1

DanielH
    Participant

Jay said:

Google docs is great! Not awesome on BB’s without webkit but its a secure way to store and collaborate on documents in real time.

I use dropbox for syncing, don’t really collaborate on documents much.

jforce
    Participant

Fair enough. I’m not familiar with dropbox

@jforce1

DanielH
    Participant

Jay said:

Fair enough. I’m not familiar with dropbox

Kinda the same idea.

http://www.dropbox.com

DanielH
    Participant

Microsoft just released OneNote app for the iPhone, I’d love to see them release it for blackberry.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-onenote/id410395246?mt=8

jforce
    Participant

dshcpa1 said:

Microsoft just released OneNote app for the iPhone, I’d love to see them release it for blackberry.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-onenote/id410395246?mt=8

OneNote is an excellent note taking and organizing program. I use it on my laptop for school and it is great.

@jforce1

DanielH
    Participant

Jay said:

OneNote is an excellent note taking and organizing program. I use it on my laptop for school and it is great.

Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately, they’re are very few mobile clients out there. Maybe Microsoft is finally realizing it potential. There needs to be a mobile sync option first though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC