Forgot your password?

Hybrids?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

citystars41
    Participant

So a question i just thought of is that i was wondering when the playbook comes out, will people be able to make hybrids for phones while using pieces from the QNX system on the playbook?

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Barry
    Participant

Very much doubt it, totally different OSes. Totally different TYPES of OSes i think

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

citystars41
    Participant

i know they are going to be different but is it going to be so different that they dont use java?

Barry
    Participant

im not too sure .. but i don’t see it happening.. its also different devices. what could you really bring from the playbook that could be used on a phone? you wouldn’t be able to make OS6 look like QNX, just like you can’t make OS5 look like OS6 with a hybrid.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

citystars41
    Participant

haha ya i know, though i know everyone in this site wishes that could happen, though, the guys at driphter.com said that they were going to make a hybrid for the devices that couldnt get os6 and would bring them the os6 through a hybrid, however this never followed through :(

Fubaz

Driphter is working on what they have said.

We just might never see them because they dont work as intended.

So Driphter is following through as far as they can.

Also remember being a VIP to driphter gets you hybrids a bit sooner.

So dont be scared to sign up!

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

Barry
    Participant

just me, but i find their VIP subscription a bit of a waste of money, when there are plenty of hybrids out there you can get for free.

Plus, i still think the jury is out on how much hybrids actually improve things.. and i have a hybrid loaded right now… im guessing there’s a bit of a placebo effect

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC