Forgot your password?

Hybrid O.S.

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Hybrid O.S.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mike068 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mike068

Anyone here using one ? What do you think ? Who has the best one ? And what are you thoughts on the Hybrid OS's

I just installer my first hybrid OS 4.5.163/4.6/5.0/131radio on a base of 4.5.0.169 yesterday and it really seems to be more stable and I dont seem to have extreamly high bat consumption issue anymore.

Have A Nice Day !!!!
    My BB Pin # 32A1618E
    9650 Bold / O.S. Changes A Lot

mike068

I have had this hybrid OS installed for over 72 hours under over all high usage. It is running very stable and I have encountered no lagging or erratic behavior. In conclusion I am very satisfied with this OS and its operation.

Note This os install is very easy, here are some links that will help you if you are interested (for the 8830).

A How To Guide

How To Back-Up 3rd Party Apps

Here is a link that has good information on Hybrid OS's as well as having Hybrids OS's for other BB models.

BB hybrids

Have A Nice Day !!!!
    My BB Pin # 32A1618E
    9650 Bold / O.S. Changes A Lot

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC