September 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM #174137
Luis MerlosModeratorPosts: 431
I never heard of http://www.hullomail.com is a free service & they have launched a new Visual voicemail client for the BlackBerry. The service is similar to the popular http://www.youmail.com services it seems to be Available for the UK, & the US only, optimized for the 8900, 9600, 9000, with support for other devices coming soon. The application is very colorful and not as dull as some of the youmail app. I have not tried the service myself but if you are interested below is some more information from their website along with a video demo of the application.
HulloMail for Blackberry turns your voicemails into “voice-emails” and makes it quick and easy for you to manage them through your email, mobile or the web – whether you’re at work or on the go.
Here is some information along with a video from their site:
HulloMail lets you:
* Receive and play voice-emails directly in your inbox, mobile and the web
* Get notified of any missed call, even in areas with no mobile reception
* Take control of your voice-emails – it’s up to you, not the operator
* Share, delete and keep your voice-emails forever, within a click
* See who’s calling you instantly from your email contacts
* Access, view, and manage your voice-emails, all from one place
The HulloMail mobile application also gives you:
* One click access to all your voice-emails
* An enhanced single view of your voice-emails
* Embedded rich contact information from your phone or your Gmail contactsSeptember 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM #181558
I tried it and I’m uninstalling it. It doesn’t notify you immediately when you receive a voicemail, doesn’t send an alert or sound, you have to go into the application and refresh.
Fusion Voicemail Plus is much better, notifies you immediately and is fast, also does not plug in advertising in the vm greeting.September 28, 2009 at 2:14 PM #181559
Fusion Voicemail Plus’ interface is not as nice, but the features are better.October 1, 2009 at 2:48 AM #181560
YouMail works very nicely for me and works on all BB models.
Notifies and you can even set different greetings for different users, even on the free account!
- ÅšmiaÅ‚e dodatkowo estetyczne domy ZaznajomieÅ„ by ufazyxel
- oczyszczalnie Å›ciekÃ³w przemysÅ‚owych by odomydy
- Obrusy okrÄ…gÅ‚e by ohejubu
- oczyszczalnie Å›ciekÃ³w by ufiduqaw
- r u getting it? by clay
- I am truly delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.... by fastpokemap
- Itâ€™s really a great and helpful piece of line. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us.... by appvn
- i dont like the very top of the phone, the top bezel, i guess u would call it?..... by clay
- Its quite a large update at over 1.5GB, it is probably still running updates in the background and doing some... by Terrence T
- After update, z30 runs very warm, battery life is a quarter of what it was before the update. by Al
- BB10 came in while the market place was saturated with Android. It was suppose to be released 1.5 years earlier.... by ATI nsider
- The problem with keeping BB10 as is, is that apps are not being made for it now. For example, WhatsApp... by Nick Barrett Photography
- HERE http://crackberry.com/blackberry-10-may-live-blackberry-branded-handsets?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=cb by ATI nsider
- It's hard. Android is difficult to work with because its old and outdated. Making Android feel and run like BB10?... by ATI nsider
- It's good news that the keyboard is coming back. I just hope they can modify the Android system so that... by Nick Burrett Photography
- Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a very good articleâ€¦ but... by Car Key Programming Equipment
- Trying to secure Android is like not wearing a bullet proof vest at a gun fight. lol, by ATI nsider
- When lunching in India by Gopal Krishan Mittal
- The MI band 2 is a litter wider than the original tracker, so the old chargers will not work with... by Marty
BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...