How would you like your BB10 device to look like?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion How would you like your BB10 device to look like?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ambuchbupsd 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oferalpha

I can't avoid the feelings i'v got to the looks of the new all-touch BB10 device – sure i know it's not a finished device and yet, i have a hunch it will not be much better then that.

- i'v decided to 'help' RIM get the "want's" and feelings of us people who want's to really feel proud of their devices – and what a better way then crowd-sourcing?!

- here's my choice:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmJeAm3aFM6D0r8Tze2WBsmKYuS5FjspHRKuKemP89O6IpTOP6NA

Terrence T
    Participant

I would say, thin. It must have a good hand grip and the keyboard.

BBSuperAbuser
    Participant

Rugged and sleek. I know, sounds a little oxymoronish, but there you go.

oferalpha

"Sleek and rugged" I agree – I'd even say I want it to stand out, same as tha Nokia Lumia or the iP____, stand out so i'll even loos the brand name on it's front – no one will need to see it to know what phone I'm holding in my hand.

Ambuchbupsd
    Participant

+1 on the thin looks. You can't have a 2013 device which is thicker than a fancy pen. :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC