Forgot your password?

How would you like your BB10 device to look like?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion How would you like your BB10 device to look like?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ambuchbupsd 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oferalpha

I can't avoid the feelings i'v got to the looks of the new all-touch BB10 device – sure i know it's not a finished device and yet, i have a hunch it will not be much better then that.

– i'v decided to 'help' RIM get the "want's" and feelings of us people who want's to really feel proud of their devices – and what a better way then crowd-sourcing?!

– here's my choice:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmJeAm3aFM6D0r8Tze2WBsmKYuS5FjspHRKuKemP89O6IpTOP6NA

Terrence T
    Participant

I would say, thin. It must have a good hand grip and the keyboard.

BBSuperAbuser
    Participant

Rugged and sleek. I know, sounds a little oxymoronish, but there you go.

Check out the QuickBerry Podcast for your weekly BlackBerry news headline recap!
    www.QuickBerryPodcast.com

oferalpha

"Sleek and rugged" I agree – I'd even say I want it to stand out, same as tha Nokia Lumia or the iP____, stand out so i'll even loos the brand name on it's front – no one will need to see it to know what phone I'm holding in my hand.

Ambuchbupsd
    Participant

+1 on the thin looks. You can't have a 2013 device which is thicker than a fancy pen. :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2015’ BerryReview LLC