Forgot your password?

How fast is your 3G connection?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion How fast is your 3G connection?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

I tested my Torch just now on http://www.mobilespeedtest.com. Here are my results

utf-8BQ2FwdHVyZSBvbiAwMS0yNS0yMDExIDE0LTU4LTI0LmpwZw.jpg

Now Ive heard people say before that since Blackberry data goes through RIMs servers, these speed tests may be inconclusive. Still its nice to see my test showed higher than 3G average speed.

Im downtown Ottawa, Canada on Rogers FYI.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

447 kbps, AT&T NYC/Connecticut

Terrence T
    Participant

419 kbps @-110dbm reception strength

stevendsnyder

930.233 Kbps in Cincinnati,OH on Tmobile.

Fubaz

Im about the same as the OP

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

jordan

320 kbps (waks away from PC with head down) lets hope T-Mobile drops a BB thats going to take advantage of there 21mbps even better when they double to 42!!

Barry
    Participant

jordan said:

320 kbps (waks away from PC with head down) lets hope T-Mobile drops a BB thats going to take advantage of there 21mbps even better when they double to 42!!

I wouldn’t be too discouraged. I’ve done this test many times, and it seems to fluctuate for no apparent reason. I’ve gotten scores as low as yours too. I’ve kind of come to the conclusion that trying to test the speed is a bit of a futile exercise.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Luis Merlos

468 on Tmobile EDGE using the Torch, since 3G don’t work with it but usually my tmo 3G is 1000+

Barry
    Participant

Nobody likes a bragger Luis :)

Luis Merlos

haha you asked and you got an answer lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2017’ BerryReview LLC