Forgot your password?

Hot New Theme Site – Cocky Culture – Special Giveaway!

Home Forums BlackBerry News Hot New Theme Site – Cocky Culture – Special Giveaway!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lakersfan2416 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rob whats your pin?

Vicky Pazienza

Oh yes, hot new theme designer Tony now has his own theme website at CockyCulture.Com. Here you can access links to purchase some of the most rock ‘n roll themes available for your BlackBerry. Totally Rock out with Rock King, Overkill, Rocker Chic as well as some newer themes like Cherub and one of my faves, Revolver (screen shot above). Most themes are nicely priced at $4.95 which I think is pretty reasonable given these are top quality themes. I’ve tested most of them on my Bold and they are truly fab!

However, since Tony is such a nice guy, he is offering 30 coupons for any of his themes (and for any device the theme is available for) FOR FREE so for the first 30 readers that head over to his site…which is listed below…and enter the code ‘launch’ at checkout…you’ll get it for FREE! Now I warn you, these codes go extremely fast so if you see the ‘coupon has already been used’ message, that means you’re too late. Don’t fret though, Tony is always up for giveaways so my guess and my hope is that there will be more.

Needless to say, go and check out Tony’s hot new site at CockyCulture.Com (from there you can find theme purchase links) and for those that are lucky enough to get a freebie…don’t forget to thank Tony in the comments. On behalf of Berryreview, we’d like to give him a BIG THANKS!!
    Hot New Theme Site – Cocky Culture – Special Giveaway!

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC